I am going to go ahead and do tomorrows as well!
2. Awesome smoked Turkey my Dad made
6. Quilts (they are so pretty!)
7. Hard work
1. Clear air
2. Meek people
3. Compassionate people
5. Little boys
6. Little girls
1. Sweet women
2. Strong men
3. Deep blue eyes
4. That we will get to have lamb(s) soon! (We have a very pregnant sheep, due any day now!)
5. Plays (especially Sight and Sound)
6. Hard questions (hard questions force to learn more to get an answer!)
I hope all of you have been blessed by this challenge as much as I have. Doing these post helped me to stick with it through the month! Let us always remember all the little things in life to be thankful for!
Oh, give thanks to the God of heaven!
For His mercy endures forever.