Just a quick reminder that you still have a chance to enter into the photo contest. If you have just heard about click the photo contest in the categories section for more details! I also change the ending date to December 11th instead of the 9th, to give you all more time. I still haven't received any submissions so if you plan to do so I would encourage you to do it soon! Have fun!
I hope everyone had a very pleasant and thankful Thanksgiving! Anyone go Black Friday shopping? Got a new camera!!! So excited!
I am going to go ahead and do tomorrows as well!
2. Awesome smoked Turkey my Dad made
6. Quilts (they are so pretty!)
7. Hard work
1. Clear air
2. Meek people
3. Compassionate people
5. Little boys
6. Little girls
1. Sweet women
2. Strong men
3. Deep blue eyes
4. That we will get to have lamb(s) soon! (We have a very pregnant sheep, due any day now!)
5. Plays (especially Sight and Sound)
6. Hard questions (hard questions force to learn more to get an answer!)
I hope all of you have been blessed by this challenge as much as I have. Doing these post helped me to stick with it through the month! Let us always remember all the little things in life to be thankful for!
Oh, give thanks to the God of heaven!
For His mercy endures forever.
The weather has actually been cold! Amazing! The rain that gave in a few days ago brought in a bit of a cold front. Just in time for Thanksgiving! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
1. That we get to have people over for Thanksgiving!
2. Sickness is over!!!
3. Cranberry sauce ( this is the best recipe ever!!)
4. That there are comical people in the world!
5. More wonderful music with heavenly singing!
6. That God has provided a way for me to one day be with Him.
7. Words. Without words there wouldn't be much of a way to communicate!
Can't believe it's almost December! Time can sometimes fly and sometimes it just goes so slow!
1. That everyone is much better
2. Getting back to regular life
3. Being homeschooled
4. Imagination (comes in handy when writing stories)
5. When my siblings dress-up
This is the to be thankful. When your with your family or friends celebrating Thanksgiving, remember all the many, many blessings God gives us. Not just in November, not just on Thanksgiving day, but everyday of our lives!
Thanksgiving is this week!!!
1. Three-act structure and snowflake method for writing
2. Encouraging books
3. The Way of the Master (Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron's ministry)
4. Duggar and Bates families
5. Those who offer to help
7. Inspirational hymns
2. Hard things for God
3. The ministries in other countries
4. Good movies
5. Great preachers
6. Aunts and Uncles
7. My cousin, Beau
Recently a older friend of mine sent me some stuff on ways to plan out your writing. I am working on a book and using the snowflake method and the three-act structure have been extremely helpful! Which reminds me. I have added more things to my Noble Novels website, including a F.A.Q. page. I have one more author at the moment, but I would love to have more!
Also I would like to remind everyone about the photo contest that will end December 9th. For more information, check one post back!
Have a great day!
My Grandma sent me this video and I thought I would share it for all those who love music. This is an incredible video!
I am sorry that I am late. Here's the last three days.
3. Inspiring authors
4. Inspiring writing blogs
1. Answered prayers
2. Great conferences
3. God supplying needs
4. The trial of staying home for a month and a half. (As much as that has been really hard, I've learned many lessons that I might not have learned by going through this trial.)
5. Examples of older women
6. Winter days
3. A roof over my head
4. Sweet dreams
6. Christmas is coming
7. Past Thanksgivings
I am excited that Thanksgiving is so close! Eleven days from now is my sister Lily's birthday. She is going to be eight! I can't believe how fast they grow up. My birthday is July 8th, so when I turned eight that was a special day! It's been raining the last few days and so the temperature has become more of my liking! I love cold! We have a fire going in our fireplace now so it makes the living room so cozy. Hope you are all having a great weekend!
Hi again! Another list or two.
1. That I am not sick with whooping cough
2. Character stories
3. Beauty of being in the presence of the Lord
4. Joyful hearts
5. Quiet walks
6. Accents (especially English or as I like to call it, British!)
5. Nice drawing supplies
6. Yummy holiday smells (cinnamon, clove, allspice and nutmeg! Or coffee, although I don't drink it!)
7. Hair styles
If you knew me well, you would know that I love talking in an accent! It's fun to put a little twist into everyday talking! Horses, accents, sunsets, beauty, Bible (especially Psalms and 1 John) harps and Canon in D are my most favorite things!
What are your most favorite things?
"For His anger is but for a moment, His favor is for life; Weeping may endure for a night, But joy comes in the morning." Psalms 30:5 How true I find this verse to be!
Howdy ya'll! I'm Holly! A eighteen year old believer saved by grace, Bible Bee-er, a cowgirl wanna be, unusual writer, country lover, and over all book worm! I love studying and memorizing the Bible, enjoy photography writing, reading, blogging and fellowship. I am the oldest of seven children and live in warm Arizona.
Subscribe to get email updates about Holly's Hobbies products and sales!